Friday, September 15, 2006

In searching for some comments about designers I found testimonials about this site. Of course they were all fantastic (as you will see if you explore)http://www.alexbet.com/about/about.asp

BUT the thing that hit me most with this site is... the company, who seem to want to look like a personable and perhaps small company are trying to please everyone.
On this page they wanted to appeal to nearly every religion...which is noticed in the manner of pictures.
http://www.alexbet.com/showcase/various.asp

This site aroused my suspicions.
I could not find where it was geographically.
I wondered how much was "produced" as a showcase instead of being actual work.
Even if this were true, I felt the site looked good but lacked heart. Very sterile and clean which is good but sort of concocted in a clean sort of way....to suit the testimonials.
I guess that the business is using strategies to survive, by not aligning to any country or culture.

To me it seems shallow to be so general...I expected with a redback spider for the site to have a bit of "bite"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home